February 20, 2012

Regarding goats and accents

This blog was established six years ago to cover cutting edge economic justice issues.  While all that is no doubt important, it is hard to deny that many posts these days have been devoted to such things a possums and zombies.

What can I say?

In an effort to clear the palate, I now offer this item, which suggests that goats, just like humans, speak in accents depending on their locations and circumstances.

All of which leads me to wonder whether the twang in caprine accents increases as one moves south in El Cabrero's beloved state of West Virginia. Inquiring minds want to know.

IMPORTANT NOTICE.  I promised yesterday to avoid writing any more about possums. Tomorrow I may well break that promise.

ON A MORE SERIOUS NOTE, here's a look at the war on science currently waged by climate change deniers.

A HOPEFUL SIGN? A bill to address prison overcrowding crossed a hurdle in the WV senate.

GOAT ROPE ADVISORY LEVEL: ELEVATED

2 comments:

LJL said...

Good. I like possum stories.

Hollowdweller said...

"Write more possum"

http://www.overstockedsigns.net/catalog/$(KGrHqQOKiQE3e-P!VIQBN-4cPomQ~~0_1_770_1_thumb.JPG